Lab Semen Quality Evaluation
A) Regarding to artificial insemination:
We are able to develop a regular control of boar semen quality by testing the samples brought by our customers. The tests performed include:
- Motility percentage and quality of sperm motility
- Acrosomal status
- Percentage of abnormal sperm
Other semen aspects are checked as well:
- Quantitative (sperm concentration)
- Physical-chemical (pH, Osmotic pressure).
- Evaluation of membrane quality (Short ORT, Short HOST)
- Microbiological culture for the contamination control.
- Distilled water quality control (pH, osmotic pressure).